- If your child is ill, please notify our school by telephone or personal call as soon as possible on the first day of absence and on subsequent days if your child is still unwell.
- In cases of infectious diseases, it is essential that we are informed.
- If your child has diarrhoea OR sickness, he/she should not return to school for 48 hours after the last bout of illness.
- School uses Public Health England guidance to support decisions regarding exclusions due to illness.
- Please consult your child’s doctor if you are ever unsure.
- If a child becomes ill during the day, his/her parents or carers will be contacted. Therefore, please let us know immediately if you (or named emergency contacts) change address or telephone number.