COVID related illness:
If you need to let school that your child has COVID symptoms or a positive test result, please contact school as soon as possible.
Out of hours; ring the school telephone number (01282 424919) and choose option 1 to leave a message.
At weekend or during school holidays; please use the CONTACT US PAGE and click on the CONTACT US ONLINE blue link and your message will go straight through to a member of staff.
- If your child is ill, please notify school before 9:30am by telephone or personal call on the first day of absence and on subsequent days if your child is still unwell.
- In cases of infectious diseases, it is essential that we are informed.
- If your child has diarrhoea OR sickness, he/she should not return to school for 48 hours after the last bout of illness.
- School uses Public Health England guidance to support decisions regarding exclusions due to illness.
- Please consult your child’s doctor if you are ever unsure.
- If a child becomes ill during the day, his/her parents or carers will be contacted. Therefore, please let us know immediately if you (or named emergency contacts) change address or telephone number.