- If your child is ill, please notify school before 9:30am by telephone or personal call on the first day of absence and on subsequent days if your child is still unwell.
- In cases of infectious diseases, it is essential that we are informed.
- If your child has diarrhoea OR sickness, he/she should not return to school for 24 hours after the last bout of illness.
- School uses Public Health England guidance to support decisions regarding exclusions due to illness.
- Please consult your child’s doctor if you are ever unsure.
- If a child becomes ill during the day, his/her parents or carers will be contacted. Therefore, please let us know immediately if you (or named emergency contacts) change address or telephone number.