lockdown Learning MEssage - JAn 21
Thank you to all our families for the care and commitment you have shown over the last months. These are difficult and strange times still.
We will do our very best to help your children with their learning and to keep some sense of normality for them where we can.
As such, the teachers have worked hard to prepare lessons for the children learning at home and lessons for those coming in to school. By now they will have all been in touch with you. Please persevere. There is a huge focus during this lock-down on maintaining the teaching and learning momentum for children.
We will endeavour, as always, to do our best to support them and you over the coming weeks.
If your child is learning at home on any days:
- Look our for the daily ZOOM links from one of the adults in your child's class bubble. The email will come from one of the class learning email addresses.
- **To find the relevant teaching overviews for your child:- Click on the Year Group link (bottom of page if using a mobile phone) and then the Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 link.**
- Remember the 'Online Learning link and Websites' link to find updated links to other fun learning resources on the Year Groups page.
- There is an extra section there too to help support your child’s mental health and well-being and to encourage them to keep active while we stay safe at home. Have fun! Use the class learning email addresses to send us photos of anything that your child has done daily if possible (at least weekly). We need and love to see all the hard work and lovely activities that families are doing together.
- School is open for the children of Critical/Key Workers where the children cannot stay at home.
- School has a register of those attending and request that if your child cannot attend on any days that they are booked in for, due to changes in your work pattern, you let school know.
- School is also open for those children classed as 'vulnerable' who we (and their parents) feel would benefit from being in school.
- Again, school has a register of those attending and request that if your child cannot attend on any days that they are booked in for, for any reason, that you let school know. We can then arrange appropriate support for them and will send ZOOM links and other learning emails where necessary.
- Teachers are in daily contact with all those families who are supporting their children with Home Learning.
- If you have learning queries please use the LEARNING email address for your child's class teacher.
- If you have general enquiries please use the 'CONTACT US' link on this website or ring school 01282-424919.